Religious Education Program
Religious education and spiritual formation is a lifelong process. It is best if it begins very early in our lives which is why it is important that parents serve as the first and primary religious educators of their children. The duty of the parish is to support the parents in this vital and essential responsibility. Through our religious education programs, we provide critical support to the parents and their children in the area of Christian formation.
Sacraments of Reconciliation, Communion and Confirmation Reminder
- All three sacraments require TWO years of preparation classes
- Reconciliation aka Confession Preparation usually begin in First Grade
- Communion aka Eucharist Preparation usually begin in First Grade
- Confirmation Preparation usually begin in 7th grade
- All three sacraments require attendance to Parent Meetings plus regular participation in Mass